The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
As a Planner you are responsible for creating the communication strategy for a variety of digital campaigns, and by doing so, helping to transform our client’s businesses. As an agency we help our clients create more meaningful connections with their customers; your role is instrumental in targeting the right audience, as well as setting the tone and message of the campaign to craft unique customer experiences.
Day to day
- You will help the Strategy & Planning and Data and Analytics teams create end-to-end strategies for email, web and mobile following the Feed Planning Methodology
- You'll be responsible for taking client briefs; you will work hand in hand with the Account Manager cascading to the wider team and providing the ideal environment for creative development
- You will ensure plans fit client goals, are optimised for multiple audiences, push to desired action and are tested and measured effectively
- This is a client-facing role supporting a key account; the ideal candidate must be able to create convincing CRM propositions, present strategy to clients and help account teams plan, optimise, implement and test and measure
- Although this role will be focused on email and web planning, there may be scope to be involved in wider digital planning including display and social
- You will need to analyse and interpret campaign reporting and use this information to inform and improve strategies
- Demonstrable experience spent working in email and web, preferably in a strategic or planning role
- Experience of planning a range of digital strategies end-to-end
- Experience of A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills as this is a client-facing role
- An understanding of how to turn business goals into actionable communication goals
- Knowledge of how to use data and insight to create profiles and personas for use in CRM
- Experience of creating and optimising email and web journeys, including automated journeys
- An understanding of how to interpret a variety of campaign data to improve results
- Understanding of and ability to articulate best practice across email design and build
- Knowledge of how emails are built, tested and broadcast is preferred
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% off a Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more here
- Complimentary daily breakfast, with fresh fruit baskets twice a week
- 16.30pm finish every other Friday, or stick around for the open beer fridge
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including Pizza Fridays, Tea & cake afternoons and much more!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details, see here.