Senior Account Manager
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
As Senior Account Manager you will oversee the delivery of a wide variety of campaigns for eBay. You will project-manage the production process end to end and assist in leading a client services team with your global counterparts.
You are required to understand, organise and motivate people to achieve extraordinary things: to guide thinking and behaviour in others and take counsel from within to thrive in a dynamic environment. Our People Managers are masters of their craft, demonstrate good judgement and emotional intelligence, and encourage self-development.
Day to day
- Manage briefs from start-to-finish, ensuring successful delivery to deadlines across multiple campaigns.
- Liaise with clients and manage expectations.
- Communicate feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- Ensure feedback requirements are met whilst protecting eBay’s values/brand.
- Build a full understanding of eBay’s business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
- Work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals.
- Ensure the right team is in place to deliver and maintain high standards while adding value wherever possible. Meet success criteria as projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- Report back to management with internal and external issues and events that might impact accounts, either positively or negatively.
- Maintain a strategic overview of assigned accounts – running regular internal client-facing account reviews. Prove how we are meeting our clients’ objectives through metrics, feedback, research, etc.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end-to-end.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.
- Match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilised to the maximum.
- Mentor, train and manage junior account managers and apprenticeships where available
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas for improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increases.
- Demonstrable agency experience in Client Services, preferably in a Senior Account Manager role already or an Account Manager who is ready to take the lead.
- Experience delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications including digital and direct.
- Extremely organised, able to talk about tools and processes used for project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
- Deep understanding of production & interactive processes.
- Commercially driven with experience handling budgets and timelines.
- Proven business development experience and success.
- Advanced working knowledge of MacBook Office Suite.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues.
- Experience leading others directly or as a mentor.
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% off a Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more here
- Complimentary daily breakfast, with fresh fruit baskets twice a week
- 16.30pm finish every other Friday, or stick around for the open beer fridge
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including Pizza Fridays, Tea & cake afternoons and much more!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here: http://bit.ly/RecruitmentPrivacyNotice