The Feed Way
We are a creative & technology agency with over 150 employees in 5 offices across Europe, Australia and the U.S. Our Design, Technology and Content teams support our prominent clients such as eBay, PayPal, Gumtree and Temenos.
Becoming part of our team means joining a social and transparent work environment. You’ll be encouraged your personal growth and get the support needed.
This role is based at our studio in Berlin who solely support the German market for eBay; it’s a great opportunity to work alongside talented creatives in a start-up environment whilst working in partnership with a world renowned brand.
About the role
As a Junior Designer at Feed you will be required to create on-site and direct marketing material across multiple formats and placements. This is purely a design role, so no knowledge of HTML or coding is required.
You will work closely with a Senior Designer to produce quality work and your goal will be to create impactful designs that fulfil client briefs and communicate Feed’s standard of Design.
Your day to day
- Understand project requirements and concepts; working on a brief from start to finish
- Produce final design solutions
- Creating on-site marketing banners from scratch
- Using Feed tools to create image mapped HTMLs
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Use feedback from your peers as well as leaders to improve work
- Pitch creative ideas where relevant that enhance projects
- Researching latest design trends
To be considered for the role we ask that you include a portfolio of your design work. We’re also looking for the following;
- Degree in Design or related field.
- Good eye for visual design and understanding of visual elements; layout, type and fonts.
- Experience with design software including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping).
- Ability to design in small web placements.
- Good typesetting & retouching skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent team player and problem solving aptitude.
- Self-driven with an inquisitive nature.
- 29 days’ (pro rata) holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Complimentary breakfast and fresh fruit
- 4.30pm finish every other Friday
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including regular use of the beer fridge!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here http://bit.ly/RecruitmentPrivacyNotice