Designer 5 Month FTC
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
Working closely with other Designers and an Account Director, you will be required to work with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, creating responsive email templates, landing pages and direct marketing material across multiple formats and placements. This is purely a design role, so no knowledge of HTML or coding is required.
This role is working on our Gumtree account - it’s a great opportunity to work alongside talented creatives in a start-up environment whilst working with an established brand.
Day to day
- Understand project requirements and concepts; working on a brief from start to finish
- Produce final design solutions
- Creating marketing display banners from scratch
- Animate engaging and disruptive videos for social
- Work closely with the production team to deliver multiple campaigns at the same time
- Use feedback from your peers as well as leaders to improve standard of work
- Pitch creative ideas where relevant that enhance projects
- Liaise with the client and explain design thinking
- Research latest design trends to put into practice
- Apply industry trends and innovations to day to day work
- Degree in Design or related field
- Good eye for visual design and understanding of visual elements; layout, type and fonts
- Experience with design software including Adobe Suite (Predominantly Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Works at pace and output is of a high quality
- Ability to design in small web placements
- Basic understanding of user experience and customer journey mapping
- Ability to confidently give input and present creative ideas in meetings
- Ability to identify work which doesn’t lead to action, or is not in line with the brief
- Good typesetting & retouching skills
- Good understanding of CRM marketing
- Excellent team player and problem solving aptitude
- Self-driven with an inquisitive nature
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more here
- Complimentary daily breakfast, with fresh fruit baskets twice a week
- 4.30pm finish every other Friday, or stick around for the open beer fridge
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including Pizza Friday’s, Tea Tuesdays and much more!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here