The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here http://bit.ly/RecruitmentPrivacyNotice
This will be an initial 6 month FTC.
We will expect you to benchmark performance, implement best practice around data and analytics to drive the business forward and establish measurable KPIs.
- Trading reporting meetings and actions
- Using data to identify opportunities to drive the motor strategy forward
- Deep dives on performance issues
- Creating dashboards for stakeholders (Marketing, Content, Design UX)
- Identify opportunities for conversion rate optimisation
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Produce weekly and monthly digital and multi sales channel performance analysis providing
Key insight that improves performance
Skills & experience:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience working client side or within a digital agency
- Experience presenting insightful information to senior stakeholders.
- Experience analysing the performance of the website using multiple tools and platforms
- Exceptional Excel skills with good understanding of data visualisation techniques
- Highly organized and self motivated with an ability to display drive, ambition and ownership of workload.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM ALL SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, SEX, DISABILITY, RELIGION/BELIEF, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR AGE.