Office Admin Assistant (Fluent German Required)
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here http://bit.ly/RecruitmentPrivacyNotice
Feed are looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to support the Berlin Management Team and central Support Services. This is a part-time role, 15 hours per week. The expectation is that these hours are worked flexibly across the week as needed and mutually agreed. This role will be paying €11.50 - €14per hour depending on experience.
Office Administrative Assistant responsibilities:
- Respond to office day to day needs
- Organise and redirect post, scan and upload to required tools
- Upload expense claims to Xero tool
- Liaise with the cleaning and alarm companies, ensuring good standards are maintained
- Coordinate all office maintenance, as needed, including organising sign-offs and liaising with the handyman and other suppliers.
Skills and experience:
- Bilingual German and English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator, listener, and rapport builder, where successful liaison with management and colleagues is essential
- Good attention to Detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative, seeking continuous improvement.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM ALL SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, SEX, DISABILITY, RELIGION/BELIEF, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR AGE.