Senior Designer - 6 Month FTC
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
You’ll be working on a new client project. As Senior Designer, you’ll work within a team of 5, working closely with the Copy Lead and Account Director, in the creation, design, and implementation of digital campaign material across all digital channels - on-site, social, display and email.
You will manage a Designer and encourage them to reach their full potential through critique and sharing your expert skills and knowledge. Motivating them to be the best version of themselves.
We’re looking for experience and a genuine love of digital design to work on a broad range of projects small and large. You will have agency experience and previously delivered on-site and direct marketing material.
Day to day
- Overseeing the work of and mentoring designer
- Holding meaningful one to one meetings with team members to ensure they reach their potential
- Delivering constructive feedback
- Coach your team members and help them to realise areas of development
- Taking accountability for flawless design output
- Taking briefs from start to finish
- Creating and owning design templates
- Protecting brand integrity and guardianship
- Champion inclusivity and manage change effectively by cascading information to your team
- Drive the delivery of work on time and to the highest standard by understanding of your team's capabilities
- We’re looking for experience and a genuine love of digital design to work on a broad range of projects small and large for one of the largest e-commerce sites in the world
- You will have agency experience and previously delivered on-site and direct marketing material
- A great source for up-to-the-minute creative knowledge and trends. You are well versed in working in an agency context and have relevant experience covering brand, direct and above the line creative work
- A great teammate that supports their colleagues and doesn’t act as an individual
- Adds something unique to the culture of FEED and wants to be a part of a social environment
- Very organised with attention to detail
- Works with grit and determination in the face of demanding deadlines
- Has a desire to embrace new skills and challenges
- Keen to build client relations and pitch their ideas to them
- Takes personal pride & responsibility in their career and development
- Good eye for layout, skilled in typesetting and retouching
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% off a Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more here
- Complimentary daily breakfast, with fresh fruit baskets twice a week
- 16.30pm finish every other Friday, or stick around for the open beer fridge
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including Pizza Fridays, Tea & cake afternoons and much more!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details, see here.