Designer - 6 month FTC
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
About the role
As Designer you will produce and oversee digital creative solutions that are true to what we represent at Feed, which is true craftsmanship, and in doing so fulfil our client eBay's marketing needs.
Day to day
- Overseeing the work of and mentoring junior designers
- Delivering constructive feedback
- Coach your team members and help them to realise areas of development
- Taking accountability for flawless design output
- Taking briefs from start to finish
- Creating and owning design templates
- Image sourcing
- Contributing innovating ideas at creative review meetings through research and the inspiration you seek in the external world
- Protecting brand integrity and guardianship
- Champion inclusivity and manage change effectively by cascading information to your team
- Drive the delivery of work on time and to the highest standard by understanding of your team's capabilities
- Advocate Feed as an employer of choice and support in interviewing
- Degree in Design or related field
- Good eye for visual design and understanding of visual elements; layout, type and fonts
- Experience with design software including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Sketch
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Ability to design in small web placements
- Good typesetting & retouching skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent team player and problem solving aptitude
- Self-driven with an inquisitive nature
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% off a Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more here
- Complimentary daily breakfast, with fresh fruit baskets twice a week
- 16.30pm finish every other Friday, or stick around for the open beer fridge
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including Pizza Fridays, Tea & cake afternoons and much more!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here http://bit.ly/RecruitmentPrivacyNotice