The Impact You'll Have
To write compelling marketing and content copy in Spanish for eBay Latin America markets in close collaboration with the Account Manager to deliver work exceeding client expectations.
You will work across different digital channels, from email copy that drives clicks to social concepts that drive engagement. Working closely with the design team to bridge the gap and keep work aligned.
As such, this is a role that will require a genuine passion for writing and the constant guarding of the client’s tone of voice and standards – while continuing to push new ideas with the entrepreneurial spirit we have at Feed.
We are looking for a portfolio in Spanish that demonstrates evolving skills, and professional experience at an agency or brand.
This is a Contractor/Freelance position requiring someone to support us 3 full days per week either on-site in San Francisco or remotely. $42 - $47ph.
Day to day
- Creating marketing copy and content for on-site and email campaigns mainly in Spanish.
- Adapt Spanish copy into English, focusing on making the message work for both languages.
- Thinks creatively and can clearly explain the difference between idea and execution.
- Ability to craft a deck and present ideas clearly to stakeholders.
- Guarding the client’s tone of voice and standards while continuing to push new ideas.
- Researching industry and competitor trends.
- Deep understanding of the client’s brand.
- Attending client meetings and being involved throughout the planning process.
- Reinforces art direction.
- This role would suit someone with 2-3 year experience in advertising or digital agency.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) with and exceptional written communication in Spanish and clearly understands its variations across Latin American countries.
- Ability to write compelling marketing and content copy, especially short-form ad actionable copy.
- Understanding of testing and optimization best practices.
- Experience working on on-site and email campaigns required.
- Knowledge of Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience working for global e-commerce or retail brands in the Latin American market.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details, see here.