The Impact You'll Have
Working on a small but busy Product Development team, this role involves working on in-house and client projects; building, improving and maintaining complex web apps and tools.
From our own cutting-edge workflow and process application, to a brand new shopfront website for a fin-tech company, the work is always varied and interesting.
We use the latest technologies, from GraphQL to Gatsby, and are always looking for better ways of working.
What We’re Looking for
- Strong knowledge of Node.js.
- Experience with MySQL or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix administration.
- Expertise with Git.
- Understand of Agile methodology, TDD and best practices of the development process.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL equivalent.
- Good knowledge of code and script across a variety of languages (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby or similar).
- Knowledge of Grunt, Webpack or other command line tools.
- Experience in using cloud hosting services, preferably AWS.
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Passionate about the latest innovations and developments in Web Technologies.
- Flexible and able to adapt to working with new technologies outside their comfort zone.
- Hungry to learn more demonstrated through an inquisitive nature.
- Positive energy to add to our team of light hearted techies.
- Someone who possesses grit and determination.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here http://bit.ly/RecruitmentPrivacyNotice.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.