Senior Digital Strategist
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
As a Senior Strategist you are responsible for creating the communication strategy for CRM campaigns and by doing so helping to transform our client’s businesses. As an Agency we help our clients create more meaningful connections with their customers; your role is instrumental in targeting the right audience, as well as setting the tone and message of the campaign to craft unique customer experiences.
You are the foundation of any creative project and provide the team with insights, gleaned from market research and by truly getting to know a client’s brand and objectives. Your curious nature and analytical mind mean you build plans that go beyond a single project and are constantly looking to the future.
As an Agency we help our clients create more meaningful connections with their customers; your role is instrumental in targeting the right audience, shaping customer experience and building new campaigns which achieve goals.
Day to day
- Create end-to-end digital marketing strategies following the Feed Planning Methodology
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyse and interpret research and reporting; and use this information to inform and improve strategies
- Ensure plans fit client goals, are optimised for multiple audiences, push to desired action and are tested and measured effectively
- Supporting our UK Client Services Director and CEO on New Business efforts; through research, insights and in pitching
- This is a client-facing role supporting a key account; the ideal candidate must be able to create convincing propositions, present strategy to clients and help Account and Creative teams plan, optimise, implement and test and measure
- As a Strategist you'll be responsible for taking client briefs; you will work hand in hand with the Account Manager cascading to the wider team and providing the ideal environment for creative development
- This is an omni-channel digital role covering email, web, display and social
- Experience of planning CRM strategies end-to-end
- An understanding of how to turn business goals into actionable marketing & communication goals
- Knowledge of how to use data and insight to create profiles and personas for use in CRM and other channels
- Experience of creating and optimising email and web journeys, including automated journeys
- An understanding of how to interpret CRM data to improve results
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
- Understanding of and ability to articulate best practice across email design and build
- Knowledge of how emails are built, tested and broadcast is preferred
- An understanding of CRM platform technology is preferred (Salesforce)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with proven success
- Experience of creating and optimising user journeys, including automated journeys
- Channel expertise in email, web, display and social; with an emphasis on innovation and possibility
- Understanding of and ability to articulate best practice in digital marketing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and communication skills as this is a client-facing role
- Inquisitive nature to learn and understand how things work
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% off a Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more here
- Complimentary daily breakfast, with fresh fruit baskets twice a week
- 16.30pm finish every other Friday, or stick around for the open beer fridge
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including Pizza Fridays, Tea & cake afternoons and much more!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details, see here.