Copywriter (UX + SEO Experience)
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
To write compelling marketing and content copy for eBay as well as to support your fellow copywriters and wider team. You will work across different digital channels, from website copy that drives clicks to social concepts that drive engagement.
As such, this is a role that will require a genuine passion for writing and the constant guarding of the client’s tone of voice and standards – while continuing to push new ideas with the entrepreneurial spirit we have at Feed.
- Creating clear, effective and original copy and content for our client’s onsite marketing
- Developing creative ideas and concepts across social, and other channels where applicable
- Creating aspirational editorial copy
- Guarding all clients’ tone of voice and standards
- Proofing copy across all departments
- Research competitors and trends in terms of ideas and copy
- Actively contribute to team creative brainstorms
- Experience as a copywriter is a must and a background in agency or brand is preferred
- Write clear, consistent, concise product copy. This will be everything from how we position new products and design purchase, onboarding and education flows, to notifications, FAQs and what our buttons say
- Experience across a broad range — from UX and SEO writing, to digital marketing and ad writing
- Find appropriate tone and balance — at times leaning more heavily into business performance and others leaning into brand.
- Highly creative individual with the ability to write compelling and creative copy
- Strong written communication
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% off a Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more here
- Complimentary daily breakfast, with fresh fruit baskets twice a week
- 16.30pm finish every other Friday, or stick around for the open beer fridge
- Range of weekly, monthly and quarterly socials and events, including Pizza Fridays, Tea & cake afternoons and much more!
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creative minds around
- You'll be trusted and free to do the work you love, being supported to by our team along the way
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details, see here.