Senior Account Manager
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
As Senior Account Manager you will oversee the delivery of a wide variety of integrated CRM campaigns for eBay. You will project-manage the production process end to end and lead a client services team with your global counterparts, directly responsible for one individual.
Highly organised, you are someone who utilises tools/technology to improve productivity and implement processes for effective project delivery, helping your team to do their job better.
You contribute something new to the team with the tenacity to learn and deliver, armed with a deep understanding of ecommerce and how to deliver work against business objectives.
And, as a People Manager you are required to understand, organise and motivate people to achieve extraordinary things: to guide thinking and behaviour in others and take counsel from within to thrive in a dynamic environment. Our People Managers are masters of their craft, demonstrate good judgement and emotional intelligence, and encourage self-development.
Day to day
- Manage briefs from start-to-finish, ensuring successful delivery to deadlines across multiple campaigns.
- Liaise with clients and manage expectations.
- Communicate feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- Ensure feedback requirements are met whilst protecting eBay’s values/brand.
- Build a full understanding of eBay’s business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
- Work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals.
- Ensure the right team is in place to deliver and maintain high standards while adding value wherever possible. Meet success criteria as projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- Report back to management with internal and external issues and events that might impact accounts, either positively or negatively.
- Stay current with good knowledge of all Feed products and services and actively promote them to clients.
- Maintain a strategic overview of assigned accounts – running regular internal client-facing account reviews. Prove how we are meeting our clients’ objectives through metrics, feedback, research, etc.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end-to-end.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution.
- Match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilised to the maximum.
- Mentor, train and manage junior account managers and apprenticeships.
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas for improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increases.
What We’re Looking for
- Demonstrable agency experience in Client Services, preferably in a Senior Account Manager role already or an Account Manager who is ready to take the lead.
- Experience delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications including digital and direct.
- Extremely organised, able to talk about tools and processes used for project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
- Deep understanding of production & interactive processes.
- Commercially driven with experience handling budgets and timelines.
- Proven business development experience and success.
- Advanced working knowledge of MacBook Office Suite.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues.
- Experience leading others directly or as a mentor.
- Personal qualities;
- Proactive - you seek out new opportunities.
- Self-motivated - you take ownership of your own success and inspire others.
- Positive - a force that energises your team and the people around you.
- Strategic -you pore over the facts for the benefit of long term views.
- Curious - you question anything in order to change everything.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM ALL SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, SEX, DISABILITY, RELIGION/BELIEF, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR AGE.